With VMware advanced PowerCLI scripting and AD Consulting’s deep knowledge of SQL Server databases you can make your databases high available at a fraction of enterprise edition’s cost
What is vHA
vHA builds SQL Server clustered databases in VMware vSphere without using raw device mapping (RDM).
Forget about RDMs
• RDM is the nightmare of every VMware sysadmin, they deny snapshots, cloning, storage vmotion.
• With vHA clustered database VM can be treated like any other VM.
Zero performance overhead
• vHA can be compared to AlwaysON Availability Groups as per functionality but differently from AG, it has zero performance overhead.
• Your infrastructure is highly available across the globe.
Zero additional storage
• AlwaysON Availability Groups and other third party solutions that permit HA for SQL Server without the need of RDM duplicate storage because they replicate databases. vHA does not replicate anything.
We achieved High Availability for our SQL Server databases using Standard Edition of SQL Server without the need to build a failover cluster without having to change our Vmware policies.
How vHA works, to achieve SQL Server High Availability
vHA does not modify the IO chain of SQL Server and VMware with filter drivers or vmdkreplication,
so compatibility and support is not broken.
Leverage native VMware APIs
Lightweight and Secure
AD Consulting – One Company Solution
AD Consulting is a company focused on System Integration, Management Services and designing solutions and services for Digital Transformation.
Our competence and reliability is reflected in the cutting-edge technologies available on the market.
• High Availability for SQL Server at a fraction of cost of AlwaysON Availability Groups • Fully integrated with VMware vSphere • Fully integrated with Windows Server Failover Cluster
AD Consulting S.p.A.
via Natalia Ginzburg, 40
Vimercate (MB) – Roma
Sesto Fiorentino (FI) – Padova
INFORMATIVA PRIVACY RELATIVA AL TRATTAMENTO DEI DATI PER FINALITÀ DI CONTATTO DAL SITO WEB E PER FINALITÀ DI PROFILAZIONE, MARKETING E PROMOZIONE AI SENSI DEL REGOLAMENTO UE 2016/679 E DELLA NORMATIVA VIGENTE